8 veal cutlets, scallopine style
salt, pepper,flour for dredging,mixed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 lb mushroom, sliced
1/2 cup marsala wine
1 cup chicken stock
1. Mix flour, salt and pepper on plate.
2. Dredge veal and set aside.
3. Heat butter and oil in saute pan, add veal and saute for about 3 minutes per side.
4. Remove from pan, add mushrooms and saute until browned, about 10 minutes, then remove.
5. Add marsala to deglaze pan, add chicken broth and reduce by half.
Add veal and mushrooms to pan to heat through.