1 kilo Beef Stroganoff Cut
1 cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Chopped Onions
1/2 cup Sliced Button Mushroom
1 pc Beef Cube, Dissolved in
4 cup Water
2 tbsp Tomato Paste
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 tbsp Salt
1/4 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup Grated Cheese
1. Dredge beef in flour.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir-fry the dredged beef until browned.
3. Add onions and button mushrooms. Mix well.
4. Pour beef stock. Cover and let boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until beef is tender.
6. Add tomato paste and sour cream.
7. Season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
8. Mix well and simmer over low heat for another 3 minutes.
Lastly, stir in grated cheese. Serve warm with buttered pasta or plain rice.