Beef with Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp Rice wine
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Cornstarch
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp Ginger, Sliced into Thin Strips
1 tbsp Rice wine
1/2 cup Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Sugar
3 tbsp Cornstarch
2 tbsp Water
1 cup Snow Peas
1. Marinate the beef in 2 tbsp. rice wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, and ¼ cup water for 30 minutes. Place in chiller.
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Sauté the beef with the marinade.
3. Add ginger and 1 tbsp rice wine.
4. In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and 2 tbsp. water.
5. Pour mixture into the wok and mix well.
6. Add snow peas and cover for 2 minutes to cook through.
7. Serve immediately.