1 cup prepared teriyaki marinade
1⁄2 cup chopped onion
1⁄3 cup honey
1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
1 tbsp. dark sesame oil
1 large clove garlic, crushed and peeled
1 2-lb. beef flank steak
1. In medium, shallow dish, combine teriyaki marinade, onion, honey, orange juice, oil, garlic, and pepper to taste; whisk until blended. Remove and reserve 3⁄4 cup of marinade for basting.
2. With sharp knife, lightly score both sides of flank steak in a crisscross pattern. Place steak in marinade in dish, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
3. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17–21 minutes for medium rare to medium, basting occasionally with reserved marinade and turning once.
4. Place remaining basting marinade in small saucepan; place on grid of grill and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, carve steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices; arrange on platter. Spoon hot marinade over beef, as desired.
5. Garnish with orange slices and rosemary sprigs.